Thursday, January 3, 2013

HATE

It is amazing how angry I feel right now. I honestiy l am trying to forgive or at least make peace but my heart wont let me. I just have so much hate for that person... so much hate. Thanks for ruining such huge part of my life, and thanks for insuring that I will never be able to forget. BASTARD. Im sure the drug store thanks you to for the gd freaking ativan I have to take just to get thru this night like so many before.

I wish my mother had aborted you.I wish that asshole who left her alone and pregnant had stayed around to raise you and that you were not such a piece of shit. 
 I wish MY father had killed you. He would have if he had known, what you did to me.... if I had not been too afraid to tell.

 I could hurt YOU so much more. How would you like the whole of this town and the next to know what you are? To know what you did to me and God only knows to who else. Your daughters? We know you like little girls, dont you? And the gossip mongers LOVE to talk.... Bet that would cause some problems with your little business, and affect your family.
 
 HOPE YOU DIE SOON SO I CAN SPIT ON YOU AND PISS ON YOUR GRAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment