Monday, January 28, 2013

And then he replied...

Kisha and I have had 4 years of complete happiness, and then we met. You know, a relationship requires commitment, but then again, so does insanity. Seriously though, Kisha is a good woman, she always forgives me when she’s wrong and rarely calls the police when I flash people in the park… OK, here’s what... really happened. One day Kisha and a co-worker were laughing at the losers on a dating site when her co-worker came across a picture and exclaimed “I dated that douchebag!” So as a cruel practical joke she fixed us up and told Kisha to take me out to see a country music band and even funnier, bring a friggin’ chaperone! Well, guess what, the joke is on you Tina, the joke is on you!! Because within minutes of meeting her I had already gotten her to 3rd base! Third Base Bar and Grill in La Porte that is…

Kidding aside… Today is our 4 year anniversary; we’ve had some really great times, and faced some tough challenges. Together we’ve partied until sunrise, stood on the Golden Gate Bridge, snuggled on the couch watching movies, and as an encore we even kicked cancer’s ass! Even though we drive each other crazy sometimes I know that together we can overcome anything and have a sense of humor about it. I wouldn’t trade the last 4 years for anything and I look forward to many more years of us growing together. I heard her sing on our first date, tonight I will hear her sing again, and how can you beat that?

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!! I Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment