Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I feel like crap and I am really angry tonite. Not sleeping even though I took my nite meds... Ugh. Keep thinking about my ex best friend who fucked me over.
As soon as I was diagnosed and told her she was oh, SO upset, and then as my treatments progressed she was about as supportive as a doorknob. And had the nerve to tell me the last time I spoke to her that I didn't support HER. She has constantly and continuously forgotten every damn time in the last 40 years that I stood up for her, and drooped everything to help her or just be there with her, even at the expense of my kids and relationship. She goes thru men like she goes thru beer and uses people to get what she wants. I'm tired of feeling like I did something wrong.  And I don't know what to do about it. I get it, she cant handle being at the hospital, I turned her invites to the bar down more than I actually went. But when it counted, when I really needed her, she showed up ONCE. One fucking time. Forty years of friendship. Fuck you too.  

Any advice???? Tell me "Friend who SUX"story!

No comments:

Post a Comment