Monday, September 23, 2013

And again.



So why is it that with all of the abilities and resources we have, we fail as a society to protect them?  “In some ways I think the American Dream is a problem – there is an idealization by many Americans of how ‘great’ the country is – this then makes it challenging to raise some of the not so great realities into public focus. Maybe we should talk less about being great, the land of the free, etc., and more about tackling some of the serious issues that plague children’s/people’s lives?”- Patrick Tomlinson


Another friend has taken her life and I'm not sure that I can get through this in any kind of respectable manner.  I want to scream and yell and blame everyone and her. Everyone because we didn't see the lie in her eyes when she said she was feeling better and we would all get together "soon".  And at her because she let the darkness take her. 
I miss her so much, I wish she had called out to anyone when it got so bad. she knew. she had already planned it to the final detail. My heart hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment